Interior lights '85

When I open the passenger door the interior lights work fine and the security light flashes. When I open the drivers door the interior lights do not come on however, the security light still flashes. Since the interior
lights don't go off till you turn the key, there is obviously a relay or timer circuit somewhere. Could someone PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT??
Thanks!
MIKEY wrote:

I don't know what your problem is, but there is a "courtesy light delay module" that is tied into the harness behind the ugly dash bump on the right side of the dash. You can get to it from under the dash, but it is buried in there, and tied into the harness.
I think there are two push in type switches on each door..one for the security and the other one for the interior lights...check for a stuck switch on the drivers door....they often fail or jam . I could check mine but the wife is down at the club with the Vette .
Forgot..you really should buy a shop manual set..check out Ebay..