IRS on a camaro.

Hi everybody,
I know you are vette guys but maybe you can help me.
I about to put a corvette C4 IRS on my 90 Iroc. I heard about some guys that have done it already but couldn't find
information and/or pics of this swap.
Anybody can help me? just providing a link or an e-mail of guys who have done susch a swap would be immensely helpfull.
Thanks all.
If that is actually something that Camero guys do you might want to look up a Camero group..... Puzzled as to why??
Visual?? Won't be able to see it, so it's not a visual thing.
Performance?? To me it would be hard to get all the pivot points exactly the same in the F body (Camero is an F body right hehehe) And there are Camero suspension mods available that would be just as good as an IRS, except if you are at the extreme of road racing classes.
Seems like a hell of a lot of trouble for no real world gain... But maybe the Camero guys know something I dont. :-)
j wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Hey Jeremy! Here's a link with a C4 IRS conversion of a '69 Firebird. Just a few pics which may be of help. I ran a few searches and one guy in a NewsGroup said that it's a fairly easy swap, almost a direct bolt-in, except for the rear springs. Another guy said that you have to completely remove the gas tank and stick in a fuel cell. I hope this helps. Here's the link:
http://www.pro-touring.com/waynedue/chris_baldwin_69_firebird_project.htm
Here's another link where you can get in touch with the guy:
http://www.pro-touring.com/waynedue/
Thank a lot guys!
I'm gonna present the C4 IRS to my camaro this WE! I hope they'll becoming good friends! ;-)