Is anyone impressed with the new 600 hp Viper ??

Havent read the writeup yet, but, was wondering how much they run , and, what it does in the quarter mile . Is it naturally aspirated ? Any figures on that ? Whats your take on it overall ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..
dave wrote:

90k plus
, and,

Ought to be close to the Z06
. Is it naturally aspirated ?
Yes
Any

???
Whats your take on it overall ?

Another Dodge.
I finally picked up a copy of Motor Trend and read the article. No published quarter mile time. I hear the 2008 Corvette SS will be 650 SuperCharged h.p. Where will this Viper/Vette h.p. war end ?!
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:24:06 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave) puked:

Hopefully it won't... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Drop one by my house for a month or two of "evaluation" and I'll let you know.