Is anyone impressed with the new 600 hp Viper ??

Havent read the writeup yet, but, was wondering how much they run , and, what it does in the quarter mile . Is it naturally aspirated ? Any figures on that ? Whats your take on it overall ?

Reply to
dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..

Reply to
Thundergod

90k plus

, and,

Ought to be close to the Z06

. Is it naturally aspirated ?

Yes

Any

???

Whats your take on it overall ?

Another Dodge.

Reply to
Bob I

I finally picked up a copy of Motor Trend and read the article. No published quarter mile time. I hear the 2008 Corvette SS will be 650 SuperCharged h.p. Where will this Viper/Vette h.p. war end ?!

Reply to
dave

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:24:06 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave) puked:

Hopefully it won't...

lab~rat >:-)

Drop one by my house for a month or two of "evaluation" and I'll let you know.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri