It's FINISHED, It's FINISHED!!!

Finally got my baby out of the shop!! Took some pics and put it in the yahoo photos section. Here's the link...

1995 Competition Yellow 33,000 miles!!
Reply to
Zorin Inc.

RicSeyler

I'm not sure about the C4 but the C5 has people selling skid rails that fasten out of sight along side the rockers to protect them. Might want to look into some protection like that for your investment.

Reply to
Dad

I know it doesn't look it, but the side and front are right at stock height. The two things that I need to watch out for are the front juts way out there ahead of the bumper, and the two outside verticle fins in the rear are way low, but once I replaced that broken rear spring I have plenty of clearance. The side pieces make it really wide, now I have to step over a ledge AND climb over a rail to get in there (obstacle course lol). We've had alot of rain here in VA lately and at about 45 mph on a wet road you can see the spray behind you swirling into a couple counter rotating vortexes, really cool effect. And at highway speeds you really notice it, hard to explain but it kind of sucks the car down to the road, with alot less wind noise, plus I've been getting about 2 mpg better gas mileage, didn't expect that one. So I guess I only need to drive it for 100,000 more miles for the kit to pay for itself right?? hahahahaa.

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

Very Nice! You anywhere around Northern Va?

Reply to
Stinger

Nope, I'm in Virginia Beach. The pictures were taken at Sandbridge in the morning...

Zorin Inc.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:14:10 -0500, "Zorin Inc." wrote something wonderfully witty:

Well hells bells I'm down the street and around the corner in Chesapeake over by the MMT. Who did the work?

Reply to
ZombyWoof