It's FINISHED, It's FINISHED!!!

Finally got my baby out of the shop!! Took some pics and put it in the yahoo photos section. Here's the link... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mshrmstmp/my_photos
1995 Competition Yellow 33,000 miles!!
Looks like they got everything fitted very well. Congrats man! But, like I've said watch those rocker panels, they will be the first to crunch. Speed bumps are your enemy ;-)
Zorin Inc. wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

I'm not sure about the C4 but the C5 has people selling skid rails that fasten out of sight along side the rockers to protect them. Might want to look into some protection like that for your investment.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Very Nice! You anywhere around Northern Va?
Nope, I'm in Virginia Beach. The pictures were taken at Sandbridge in the morning... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mshrmstmp/my_photos

wrote something wonderfully witty:

Chesapeake over by the MMT. Who did the work?

--

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather
than the well lived life really has distorted our sense