Jacking a C5

Someone out there must have a solution to this problem!!
I have a 2000 convertible, new to me this year it only has 20000 km's on it and I like to do most of the work myself. Hence the fall oil change.
My floor jack would not go under the car far enough to reach the jacking points. The ramps I had were too steep. I bought new rams with extensions and the facia still hit the ramps. I solved that with a couple of 2x6 's to extend the ramps even further.
I am still not happy with my solution and figure there has to be a better way.
I am open to any suggestion.
Another C5 owner told me about a set of ramps sold at Pep Boys that are shallow enough for him to drive the Vette onto them without the use of wood block or other tricks.
Mike

Yes, you get them cheaper at Walmart. Plastic ramps about 3-4 feet long with a flat top and about 6-8 inches tall.

Rino Ramps or the aluminum jack sold by Harbor Freight.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010801040805050603030207 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
We just got a Harbor Freight Store in the area, (advert in paper) I gotta stop by there when I get a home purchased and restock the garage..
I always assumed they were just mail order..
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler