keyless entery

Hi I got a 94 coupe that has a keyless entry problem. I can not program a key fob using the factory instructions! I checked everything the manual said!
any help??

does it open the hatch? if so, the battery is good. if not, did you try replacing the battery? you might try to find another late c4 to see if it can be programmed for that car to eliminate the remote as a problem.
i had the pke receiving module go out in my 96. you want to be sitting down when you find out the price to replace it.
charlie wrote:

audio shop put one on my C4 -- $ 135 installed. Works fine but only the doors. When first installed it wasn't disabling the alarm. Went back and they corrected that.
-- pj

probably go to just using the key or an after market as suggested by PJ Rob