Kudos to GM Engineering for Keyfob

My hats off to the GM team that designed the Corvette C5 Keyfob. My wife just ran mine through the washer and dryer. I heard it clanking around and she could have cared less. The noise was driving me crazy so I checked and I now have a very clean keyfob and keys.

The best part is it still turns on the lights and unlocks the car

Reply to
aRKay

They did even better in '08, besides working it is a great design with no key.

But whoa the price.

Reply to
Dad

Have you tested the new design in the washing machine and dryer? The older C5 keyfob passed the test. HiHi

Reply to
aRKay

Nope, I no longer have a wife to test those things for me......... ;-))

Reply to
Dad

That's what you get for marrying a cheerleader.

They look OK, but are mostly an "uncurious" lot. :)

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino