Kudos to GM Engineering for Keyfob

My hats off to the GM team that designed the Corvette C5 Keyfob. My wife just ran mine through the washer and dryer. I heard it clanking around and she could have cared less. The noise was driving me crazy
so I checked and I now have a very clean keyfob and keys.
The best part is it still turns on the lights and unlocks the car

They did even better in '08, besides working it is a great design with no key.
http://www.gmpartshouse.com/accpics/08fob1.jpg But whoa the price.

Have you tested the new design in the washing machine and dryer? The older C5 keyfob passed the test. HiHi

Nope, I no longer have a wife to test those things for me......... ;-))

That's what you get for marrying a cheerleader.
They look OK, but are mostly an "uncurious" lot. :)
-W