Lady to join me at Corvette Rally

Hello,
The Black Hills Corvette Club has a Corvette Rally the week of July 15-18, 2009. I am wondering if there is a young lady who would like to go to the
Rally with me. I will be drving from Omaha, Nebraska to Sioux Falls, SD for the first night of activity. Then the drives will caravan across South Dakota to Spearfish (just West of Rapid City) South Dakota for three nights. The return trip I am flexible on the routing.
The young lady will need only to contact me to make the arrangements. I would hate to spend the time alone.
Please serious inquiries only.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060400000300020202050504 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Wes wrote:

--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com
Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to