Leather Dye

I have a place on the drivers seat bolster that is showing wear and the piping has a little crack in the bolster area, (common on these bolsters) and the thigh pad area on the pass seat that is showing a little
discoloration. (C4 Black Leather) Anyone used a wipe on leather dye that they recommend? And any of the "leather repair kits" to fix the piping area or cover it/reinforce it before getting worse?
Just though I'd check before going into this cold.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

BDragon wrote:

Or http://www.leatherique.com

Here's another: http://www.leatherrenew.com
Talking to Al Knoch at Old Town and he said that the leather used in Corvettes isn't really dyed, but rather "painted". It isn't paint as we know it but is more along the lines of soft, flexible paint that just barely gets into the leather.
Now this was for late C3s, so it may be different for yours.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050909040308060302030203 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
On that leatherworldtech site it ran through the different types of leather "coatings" very informative. Thanks Tom!
It looks like it's gonna be a piece of cake to to what I'm needing.
Tom in Missouri wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler