Legit Pricing

Page 2 of 2
It's a coupe, auto with all the trimmings. I've been looking at a few sites today and find anything from 25,000 miles at $24,000 for comp car to this one to as little as 103,000 miles at $8000. I"ll check out your
links. Thanks your time and response. Good week to you.

sounds like your selling. You can ask anything $ the market will respond with the going rate ................. sooner or later anyway