LF Info on 71 distributor

Gents, Hope someone can point me to the right information. I have a 71 350/270HP coupe and the previous owner replaced the distributor, but with the wrong
one, as I need the one with the tach-drive.
I am looking for info on the right distributor with the part number, as I went through the whole assembly manual, and there is nothing listed for the distributor.
Thanks jjjslj
jjjoseph wrote:

shaft housing below the cap; the part number denotes the settings (distributor curve as determined by weights & springs, vacuum advance unit, etc) moreso than the distributor body, so it's possible to use a (pre-HEI non-transistorized) tach drive distributor from another year and have it properly set up to your engine's specs by a competent shop.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate this. Now, on to find the right one.
jjjslj.

Hey JJJ...guess you should invest in a the Corvette ":Black Book" which does list the part number that Wayne posted...
You may also want to spend 10 bucks and become a regular member of the C3 registry (www.C3VR.com) lots of info on the C3 vettes PLUS lots of knowledgeable members who are always willing to help... I got so much info I wrote e check to become a lifetime member...never regretted that one single bit..
Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Verts 76 & 79 Coupes

Thanks Bob G. I will follow-up on the recommendation as I am finding other things that don't appear to the right part. But I guess it only really matters to the degree that I drive it and show it off once in a while.