limited slip clutches

I'm trying to find a clutch kit for the limited slip in a 77. I have found a kit at the dealership, but I was hoping to find one for cheaper. If
anyone knows of a good place online to find these please let me know.
Thanks
There is a kit for a '63-'64 on eBay now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvette-1963-64-Posi-Unit-Plate-Disc-NOS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34208QQitemZ4581075253QQrdZ1
You should try searching for one to fit a '77.

Thanks
That is what I said, "There is a kit for a '63-'64 on eBay now."
1963 and 1964 used a different carrier than 1965-up used. And so I said to search for one to fit a '77.
The '63-'64 auction was so you could see that they are not too bad of price usually, as most people don't fool with that stuff. Instead they pay $1000 to some Corvette vendor to sell them a rebuilt one.
eBay isn't a store where everything is available all the time. You have to go in and look and look and go back some more. One day, they will show up. If you are in a hurry, check your Chevy dealer or your local AC-Delco vendor. Try Paragon, Dr. Rebuild, and so on.

'77." I got in a time crunch and had to go to the dealer for 140 bucks for the kit. Oh well, as they say, time is money.
Thanks