Lingenfelter shop in Carrollton TX - Buhda

I think her name is Kerri, Kelly stayed in Decatur as I recall.
http://www.21stcenturymusclecars.com /

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

Do you think the father named the kids after Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s kids? What are the odds that they had the same first names like that? I mean other than 100%, apparently. :-)