Location of C6 Turn Signal Flasher

I have a new (to me) 2008 C6 and the turn signals and Emergenrcy Flashers work but there is no tic tic sound. I assume the sound comes from the flasher but I have no idea how to located the flasher.

Any help will be appreciated

Reply to
aRKay

The flasher function is integrated into the software of the ECM so there is no physical flasher part.

Reply to
Jon

What generates the tic tic sound on turn signals?

Reply to
aRKay

It came back today! Not very loud but it is there.

Reply to
aRKay