Looking at a '08 Z06

I watched the show Ultimate Factories, The Corvette Z06 on one of the HD channels yesterday - twice. Today found me over at the Chevy dealer.
They have a used '08 with 2477 miles. Lady ordered a '09 and took a 27k
hit. Too bad. Has the flip screen stereo with GPS. Not sure what else is optional trim on a Z.
My trade is an '04 Z06 with 27k miles. Perfect condition. All stock. $2500 custom Pioneer sound system. Bose system in a box.
Here's what they want:
'08 64,999
Taxes and Calif BS 5,303
Total 70,302
Trade: 25,000
Bal owed 17,174
Net 62476
Propose 72 months @6.5% = $1050 per month.
Ok, I haven't done any research yet. What's the skinny on this deal?