looking for a 1993 vette manual

Just bought a 1993 vette and go figure no manual inside......any other information would be helpfull also thanks

Angelqts wrote:

www.nationalcorvetteregistry.com

Angelqts wrote:

Sorry Angel - I meant to give you this link: www.corvettemuseum.com They have manuals, build sheets, window stickers, etc.

google is your friend
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q 93+vette+manual&a mp;btnG=Google+Search
has a length of 73 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters: http://tinyurl.com/n7f3e g'day
--
"Key"
=====

'Key wrote:

You say that now; but I suspect Google is taking over the NSA and is going to start stripping us of our rights. Gotta go; the black helicopters are circling again and I have to get my tinfoil hat to protect me.

Don't you mean that the NSA is taking over Google ?
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:17:07 -0400, "Salvatore Giomarra"

All that information is on page P2874 of the 1993 Corvette manual right below the instructions on how to jump you battery with your foreskin.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

Since I am Jewish and circumsized; should I opt for the extra battery? Option code IS2?

snipped-for-privacy@aohell.com wrote:

Not sure - how is NSA stock doing? :-)

You should be able to get one from many vendors who reproduce manuals for Corvettes. These may even still be available through Helm, Inc.
Salvatore mentioned the National Corvette Museum. That is a good place to start.

You can sometimes find them on ebay; http://tinyurl.com/odryw