looking for a 1993 vette manual

Just bought a 1993 vette and go figure no manual inside......any other information would be helpfull also thanks

Reply to
Angelqts

Salvatore Giomarra

Sorry Angel - I meant to give you this link:

They have manuals, build sheets, window stickers, etc.

Reply to
Salvatore Giomarra

google is your friend

has a length of 73 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
'day

Reply to
'Key

You say that now; but I suspect Google is taking over the NSA and is going to start stripping us of our rights. Gotta go; the black helicopters are circling again and I have to get my tinfoil hat to protect me.

Reply to
Salvatore Giomarra

You should be able to get one from many vendors who reproduce manuals for Corvettes. These may even still be available through Helm, Inc.

Salvatore mentioned the National Corvette Museum. That is a good place to start.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

Don't you mean that the NSA is taking over Google ?

Reply to
aaa

All that information is on page P2874 of the 1993 Corvette manual right below the instructions on how to jump you battery with your foreskin.

Reply to
Dad

Not sure - how is NSA stock doing? :-)

Reply to
Salvatore Giomarra

Since I am Jewish and circumsized; should I opt for the extra battery? Option code IS2?

Reply to
Salvatore Giomarra

You can sometimes find them on ebay;

John H