Looking for good Corvette mechanic/shop in eastern Massachusetts

Hi,

I have a C4 (1996) and I think there may be something wrong with the variable ride control. The warning light flashed on once a month or two ago but went off. However, since then the car feels like it is always in Performance mode. I hate to take my car to the local Chevrolet dealer if I have an alternative. If any of you live in eastern Massachusetts and have some one you like, I would appreciate a recommendation. My long time mechanic retired recently and I am stuck! I live near Framingham but am willing to go where I have to go to find someone good.

TIA.

Dick Snyder

Reply to
Dick Snyder

Has about 7 shops listed in Massachusetts, should be one close by you.

Reply to
Dad

I found a couple of possiblities. Thanks. Would still like to hear if any readers of this NG have had any direct experience with a good shop in eastern Mass.

Dick Snyder

Actually those are rated by the people that have put them on the

site. I have listed those in my areathat handled any problems in an exceptional manner that I've had in the past. You might want to list the shops you would be inclined to use to see if someone could convey some positive feedback. Nothing could speak better that a local opinion from area clubs which are also listed on
with contact information. Dad

05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd
Reply to
Dad