Looking to get another Vette - Opti spark question

What year models had the opti-spark system, 93 through 97? I am looking to buy a 98 or 99 (depending on whether is has the opti spark system) or later
model (2000 or 2001).
Empty3
Empty3 wrote:

I think 1992-1995

1994's and up I believe corrected most of the mosture problems by venting the cap...
I had absolutely zero problems with my 95 when I owned it.. INHO it is no reason to avoid the buying a 92 thru 96 Corvette... PERIOD !
Bob 64 72 & 98 Verts 76 & 79 Coupes
Bob G. wrote:

And, earlier models can be retrofitted with vented components.
-rev

think in '93.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Not '93. In 94, I think.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040507090205070506020307 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Yea in 94.... Mine is a vented one. And I've had problems from getting it wet, when I first got the Vette in '94 I would literally hose down the engine from time to time, and go huh..... just the dang distributor getting wet again... Little did I know I was playing with disaster. LOLOL
This was when hardly anyone outside dealerships knew about the Opti Foibles.... Can you imagine now watching some guy with his new purchased C4 (like I was) with a garden hose just soaking away..... Hey Dude, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOLOL
And I did a T-Stat change last year, even being careful I got it wet and it took about 2 weeks to dry out and run properly again...
CardsFan wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler