Loose gas cap

You mean to tell us that a loose gas cap will shut down your C6 Vette..freaking awful...GM engineering strikes again..I think you all are in for nothing but trouble for as long as you own one of those Vettes...unbelievable..an true American disgrace. No wonder 95 out of 100 cars in the shopping malls are "foreign"...

Reply to
Lone Wolf

It's called a closed loop evaporative system. Like they have on the nicely engineered Hondas you dork! And it didn't shut the car down troll! Go back to your Yugo.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Sorry you can't read and comprehend what was said Lone Wolf. If the gas cap is not tightened as per instructions it will let you know. You do know how to follow instructions don't you? It does not "shut down" anything and does not cut the performance. Many cars have the same system not just the C6, you need to get out of the malls and into the real world. The world I live in is still has a high percentage of US built cars running very nicely I might add.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
Bob I

a loose gas cap will throw up a code on many GM's these days. not just vetts..

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
RicSeyler

And at least some VW's.

Vette..freaking awful...GM engineering strikes again..I think you

Vettes...unbelievable..an true American disgrace.

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet

And my BMW to the list as well.

Curtis

Chuck Tribolet wrote:

Vette..freaking awful...GM engineering strikes again..I think you

Vettes...unbelievable..an true American disgrace.

Reply to
c.k.mcconville