Loose gas cap

You mean to tell us that a loose gas cap will shut down your C6 Vette..freaking awful...GM engineering strikes again..I think you all are in for nothing but trouble for as long as you own one of those
Vettes...unbelievable..an true American disgrace. No wonder 95 out of 100 cars in the shopping malls are "foreign"...
Lone Wolf wrote:

It's called a closed loop evaporative system. Like they have on the nicely engineered Hondas you dork! And it didn't shut the car down troll! Go back to your Yugo.

not tightened as per instructions it will let you know. You do know how to follow instructions don't you? It does not "shut down" anything and does not cut the performance. Many cars have the same system not just the C6, you need to get out of the malls and into the real world. The world I live in is still has a high percentage of US built cars running very nicely I might add.
As usual, you have verified you are a clueless buffoon. Please go have your brain replaced with something useful, like Raisin Bran or similar.
Lone Wolf wrote:

a loose gas cap will throw up a code on many GM's these days. not just vetts..
--
"Key"
========

And my BMW to the list as well.
Curtis
Chuck Tribolet wrote:

It must suck to be the only one in your lil world! LOL
Lone Wolf wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler