Lost battery power..........

I was installing a battery disconnect switch on my C6 and even with a charger connected to the ends of the cables I must have momentarily lost power. It's really tight working around the neg. battery terminal!
I can reset all of my driver settings but the windows in the door now refuse to do their little adjustment dance up when the door closes. What do I do to turn this back on? Will anything else not work?
Thanks, brian
Old & in the way.... wrote:

all you have to do is reset them too to indexing to work again. Get in car and close door. Pull on window button to bring windows back up. Let go for a second and pull up on window button again for about three seconds. That should do it. If its really quiet you can hear a slight beep when you are holding the button up.
Old & in the way.... wrote:

All you have to do is reset them to get the indexing to work again. Get in car and close door. Pull on window button to bring windows back up. Let go for a second and pull up on window button again for about three seconds. That should do it. If its really quiet you can hear a slight beep when you are holding the button up.