LS7 Crate (600 hp)

The guys at HR just got a crate LS7 and with just a cam & headers got an easy 600 hp......
Gotta get me one of these, heck what's $17,000...... :-)
Love the clear carb intake!! :-) LOL But it's just a Stereolithography(sp) prototype.
http://www.hotrod.com/toc/thismonth /
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler