Mass Air flow Sensor Power Relay

I'm having one heckuva time finding the MAF sensor power relay on my 1996 vette. Anyone know where this relay is located on the vehicle? Thanks.
Clay

Humm, I have a '95 and there is nothing in the wiring diagrams that indicate such an animal exists. It's just powered off the same 10 amp fuse as the 2-3 gear blockout relay and the EGR and Evap canister purge solenoid valves. Those relays for the Bosch MAF's on the early C4's are aft of the battery.
Clayton Mallory wrote:

via a pink wire from the ENG 1 fuse in the instrument panel fuse block. This circuit should be hot in run, bulb test, or start. Also note that the MAF ground point is at the left rear of the engine, near the oil filter. Lastly, the MAF signal wire (yellow) connects to pin 19 of connector 2 on the ECM.
Hope this helps, Fixitman