Mass Air flow Sensor Power Relay

I'm having one heckuva time finding the MAF sensor power relay on my 1996 vette. Anyone know where this relay is located on the vehicle? Thanks.

Clay

Reply to
Clayton Mallory

Bob I

There isn't a "power relay" for the MAF on a 1996 vette. The power is fed via a pink wire from the ENG 1 fuse in the instrument panel fuse block. This circuit should be hot in run, bulb test, or start. Also note that the MAF ground point is at the left rear of the engine, near the oil filter. Lastly, the MAF signal wire (yellow) connects to pin 19 of connector 2 on the ECM.

Hope this helps, Fixitman

Reply to
Fixitman