Meguiars spray on wax ??

Page 4 of 4

If you can receive photos on that address I'll send a few of the cars that are always washed with Dawn. Sort of useless because you really have no idea if the car is even mine. Although the picture of the 3 black cars I mentioned may be hard to explain away and it includes the black '72 which is not a Corvette color that year.
Never said it was the same thing just a usable product. Plus it's not about saving a few pennies when you're driving a Corvette, it's about driving fun.
How do you like your Corvette?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
No Vette Yet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

That's "cheap" to you bird brain!
✖
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060709010203020209000809 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:18:40 -0600, No Vette Yet wrote:

You use a slow stream of water (no connection on the end of the hose and the water just coming out) to get as much water off the car before you wipe it dry. The less beads of water on the car the faster you can dry it before the water dries on its own and you get the hard water spots. If you seem them happening, hit them with an instant detailer. If your real anal about it, get an inline filter for your hose.
Add pictures here
✖

For what it's worth, the vinegar breaks up the minerals in the hard water and the Jetdry (used in dishwashers washing glasses to prevent water streaks) makes the water more slippery.
That said, my way works FINE for me and after 3.5 years of observing it, I won't change anything about it now BUT as Dad said, what ever makes you happy, do that way instead.
Add pictures here
✖

Incidentally, you are correct and I was mistaken. In my first post I mentioned about a 9" and 6" polisher but I should have said buffer!! And mine are electric and seem fine but I think (??) the pros use air powered.
Thank you Dad !!
Add pictures here
✖

Dad was on the mark. I had some swirls and paid a PRO to use a buffer. It looked like a new car and I then applied Zaino. An unskilled buffer can make a mess. The guy did a great job on mine and took out swirls, marks and surface scratches.
aRKay 01 Black Coupe
Add pictures here
✖

After reading this whole thread, I wonder if you really ever got a definitive answer ???
Add pictures here
✖