melt down - scott gilbert.jpg (0/1)

sometimes i feel like i am losing the battle with panic dirorder.
i have had pd for 17 years, but the last 3 years have been much more severe. i have avoided going on anafranil and xanax, and have chosen to stay
with valium on an as needed basis. i keep logs of my valium usage, and it fluctuates between 6 - 15 pills per month - usually closer to about 8-10. the last month
for me has been terrible usage wise, and i dont know why. also, the panic attacks have caused me to develop atrial fibrillation - an irregular heartbeat.
has anyone else suffered through some of the same symptoms/timeframe/meds?
snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
_________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 140,000 groups Unlimited download http://www.usenetzone.com to open account
Steve Parks/ Mopey Dopey as Elizabeth Gilbert wrote:

If you didn't want to turn into a babbling alcoholic, you shouldn't have killed your daughter. Nobody believes it was a "crop dusting accident", Mopey Dopey.
http://www.ametsoc.org/sloan/cleanair/cropdusting.gif
Free advice - freak: Lay off sexually harassing 15 year old boys: