msn's vette / porsche compairison

Bob I

Where do they get LT1? I thought it was an LS2 these days. Am I lost as usual?

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Actually it's a mistake, the base trim level is designated as 1LT and there is also 2LT and 3LT which add accessory groups. You're correct, the base engine is the LS2 and the Z06 engine is the LS7. Sort of like the C4 was trim level 1RATL.

Reply to
Dad

Sort of like the C4 was trim level 1RATL.

:-)

Cold over your way? It finally crept above zero here and mercifully the wind died down bit.

AJM

Reply to
CardsFan

Mega cold, wind is now under the speed limit. Glad the snow waited, the drifts would have been bad, bad, bad.

Reply to
Dad

Comments:

  1. MSN weenies are lotus blossom eaters--sophistication counts big.
  2. Sophisticated cars are like sophisticated people--neither have to work.
  3. "On a quiet night you can hear a Porsche rusting"...have owned two.
  4. Whoa, that's cold -- dress snugly guys!
  5. We've got a heat wave. a. CAVU and 90 deg. at Brown Field (SDM) today. b. Warm commute--sunshade's back in the glass top. c. First available appt. with the a/c guy is Friday. d. Switched the heat pump to 'cool' e. Life's tough.
Reply to
PJ