my first car

Page 3 of 3

ya make a vette resemble a harley davidson. hd use to stand for "hundred dollars" now its just plain "high dollar"
my2
--
"Key"
=====

"Cam F" < ...

Its what you want . When I was 18 I bought a 66, I made payments and I couldn't afford anything else, except beer. But I never regretted it Drive safe
kickstart