My Vette was in the Wind

Drove from Phila, PA to South of Richmond , VA and Back again. (Just under 600 Miles). I don't drive the 94 that much since I bought my Truck, And now
I have a new bike, she gets neglected even more. (had to put her back on battery tender yesterday. She rode cool and strong all the way (even though was in the 90's outside). I was on very busy road ( 95, 495, 295) for tens hours I only saw 2 other vettes all day! both looked like c5 's I thought it was due to T storm warnings. But I counted about 25 Harleys on the highway. A whole different breed I guess. My point? nothing, just bored
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

"A whole different breed I guess" ? now I am confused :-)
--
"Key"
=====

I'm not...I take it to mean he thinks Vette owners keep it garaged if it looks like rain and the bike riders go out regardless.

my bad.. figures, I'd lose on a 50/50 chance :-)
"Key" ====
Humm, rain? Coupe! Sun? 'vert! Can't put the top up on a bike if ya guess wrong!
JG wrote:

If it was a group of new Harley riders, they were probably only going 10 miles out and 10 miles back. How much trouble can you get in that far?
And if they were on the highway, they can and will just hide under an overpass, something you won't see a Corvette doing.

RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C

uh ? I understand RS... buy the way, good pics ya been posting over on abpmh.
g'day
--
"Key"
=====