Navigation Screen Corvette Logo

Hi,
I have an '06 with NAV and was wondering if there is any way to keep the Corvette logo on the screen. Even if I don't use the radio or the NAV the
logo won't stay there after starting the car.
Any help appreciated.
Yes, it will (at least on my '05).
The car will start up using the last settings for ac/heat, radio, and nav it had when the car was turned off if the car is started recognizing the same fob that was in use when the car was last turned off.
Before you turn off the car, switch the nav screen to the radio screen by pushing the src (source) button so the radio screen comes on and the radio plays. Push the volume knob to turn the radio off and the logo will appear. Turn off the car. The next time the car is turned on, the logo will appear and stay there until you either select nav or radio. Looks cool at night.
Dave WI