Neat C4 Shirt

Check out this item 280022327459 on EBay it's a pretty unusual Vette shirt.

Is anyone familiar with this new wax? It is supposed to be better than Zaino but not as much work?
Hey, I did that incorrectly, if was supposed to be a new subject. What did I do wrong?

hub_cap wrote:

Looks like you're using MS-Outlook Express. I'd imagine that you were reading your own post then clicked on <reply-to-group> instead of being on the group list and clicking on <new-post>.
HTH... -- PJ