need a c3 distributor

Been working on my 71 coupe with 350/270HP/automatic transmission.
I'm looking for a replacement distributor with the connect for the cable that connects to the RPM gauge. This is a number matching motor and the
previous owner did not replace the distributor correctly. I want to get things working as they are suppose to.
Any ideas as to the right distributor and the approximate cost, would be appreciated. I'm not sure about after-market distributors that will work, and the effects as someday I would like to show it off.
Thanks JJJSLJ
jjjslj at dfwair dot NET
jjjoseph wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/m4jo7 http://tinyurl.com/ou7pm
Or, Mallory offers several tach-drive distributors in the $420 to $470 range: pawengineparts.com