need a rack n pinion system for 86 2.5 turns lock2lock

My rack had a small leak on the caps at mid cylinder. I got them to stop leaking with new fluid with leak protection additive in it. Now it has developed a larger leak near the valve body where the fittings take the
fluid to the rack cylinder. Anyone with any ideas on this or know the best place to get a rack system? TY LP
i went to autozone when mine went on my 88.. they had rebuild ones.. think i paid around $125...
troy