Need bill of materials & serial # for parts

Hi
Can anyone please tell me how I can locate the part and serial numbers for the parts that came from the factory for my `04 Corvette?
In particular, brake system, rear end, tranny, etc.
Major parts. I want to verify what is on my car now is what was shipped.
Thank you very much. TF
Not just the bom, but how I can locate the part & ser. numbers on the actual parts. Thanks again, TF