need good shop in Northern Virginia area

Can anyone recommend a good place to get my C5 maintained in the Northern Virginia area? I have tried a few and not been satisfied. I'm looking for value and good work- not into racing or customizing.

Reply to
Sid

These show up at

Never been to them but they were recommended by the members.

Dad Grasshopper 52" Murray 22"

Reply to
Dad

Nope: But there are several Corvette Clubs located in that Area I am sure the members of these clubs will be more then glad to voice their opinions on local shops... By Specialities..! Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.

I would recommend Cooper Corvettes. They are in Triangle (or dumfries) virginia on route 1. Good place to deal with. I bought my 91 from them and they have maintained it ever since. You need to talk to Tom, the chief mechanic. He does quality work, stands behind the work and it never ceases to amaze me that the bill is always lower than I anticipate.

Reply to
Mike