Need info Kellison fiberglass bodies

Dear Good People,
Kellison, Inc. of Lincoln, CA made fiberglass bodies in the 60's and one was the J series Panther.
I am looking for any information about the company, assembly diagrams,
company personnel, pictures, really anything relating to the company and cars.
Any information no mater how trivial will be much appreciated.
Thanks, God Bless, Jim Fox

James, I did a quick Google search on the company and the Panther and came up with a few hits. I'll attach links that may help you. This first link is pretty informative and is called "Kellison Cars home page". It has lots of pics of various models and some technical data. It also has numerous Kellison-related links:
http://www.kellisoncars.com /
This second link gives a history of the company and has an e-mail link on the page:
http://www.kellisonpage3.homestead.com/HISTORY.HTML
This next link has a Panther J-5 coupe for sale. It has pics and it also has an e-mail contact for you:
http://www.golfshare.com/ventureconcepts/j5.htm
This next link is at Hemmings Motor News and tals about a 1958 Kellison Engineering & Manufacturing J4 Experimental
http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/articles.obg/id/42
Good Luck!

Google is your friend
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Kellison%2C+Inc & ;btnG=Google+Search