Need New Corvette

Looking for a '06 black or silver Z06 with red interior fully loaded, or a white convertible (auto top) with red interior fully loaded, substantially
below msrp. I'll even consider pre-owned. I also have a mint '98 Black Convertible 100k miles to trade-in. Warmest regards, Steve Horrillo =^..^Phone: (954) 943-3479
--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht. =^..^=
LOL And I'm looking for a 19 year old beautiful blond millionare with a penchant for buying her loved one race cars & hot rods.... :-)
Steve Horrillo wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Got my last '98 Convertible 10k under MSRP and it ws the 400th off the line
--
All the best,

Keter Pardes

Better tell Steve where you bought it! Oh wait a minute! I just checked your I.P. # and it's the same as Steve! Hmmm, that's odd. You are Steve! No wait, Steve is You! Steve/Peter, will the dealer that sold you the '98 not give you the same deal now?

I need to find his number. He was a dealer out of Detroit.
--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht. =^..^=

Hang in there, you'll get a reasonable price this time if you try. Don't give in to a dealer that will only take $10,000 off list, you must have wanted the '98 real bad to give them that much.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

I just Lemon Lawed my Dodge Viper so I needed a car. The Vette convertibles just came out and the other dealers were asking 10-15k over msrp.
What would a good deal be? I still have 5000 miles on my extended warranty so this time I'm in no big rush.
--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht. =^..^=