Need New Corvette

Looking for a '06 black or silver Z06 with red interior fully loaded, or a white convertible (auto top) with red interior fully loaded, substantially below msrp. I'll even consider pre-owned. I also have a mint '98 Black Convertible 100k miles to trade-in. Warmest regards, Steve Horrillo =^..^= Phone: (954) 943-3479 snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

RicSeyler

Got my last '98 Convertible 10k under MSRP and it ws the 400th off the line

Reply to
Keter Pardes

Better tell Steve where you bought it! Oh wait a minute! I just checked your I.P. # and it's the same as Steve! Hmmm, that's odd. You are Steve! No wait, Steve is You! Steve/Peter, will the dealer that sold you the '98 not give you the same deal now?

Reply to
StingRay

Hang in there, you'll get a reasonable price this time if you try. Don't give in to a dealer that will only take $10,000 off list, you must have wanted the '98 real bad to give them that much.

Reply to
Dad

I need to find his number. He was a dealer out of Detroit.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

I just Lemon Lawed my Dodge Viper so I needed a car. The Vette convertibles just came out and the other dealers were asking 10-15k over msrp.

What would a good deal be? I still have 5000 miles on my extended warranty so this time I'm in no big rush.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo