Need part for 1963 B/W T-10

I need the front bearing retainer for my Borg Warner 4spd. It is the part on the front of the trans. that the throw-out bearing rides on. Zip, Corv.
Central, Ecker, etc. on carry parts for the Muncie M22 that they put in the 63 late on thru 1974. Any leads on where I might order this part from? Thanx- lib
lib wrote:

http://www.richmondgear.com / http://www.kajunjon.com/Main/Borg_Warner_Parts.htm D & L Transmission (NY) 631-351-4837 Ed Hartnett (PA) 610-623-9381
BTW, I think some of the parts are interchangeable between T-10 and Muncie, but I can't tell you if the part you want is one of them.