Need part for 1963 B/W T-10

I need the front bearing retainer for my Borg Warner 4spd. It is the part on the front of the trans. that the throw-out bearing rides on. Zip, Corv. Central, Ecker, etc. on carry parts for the Muncie M22 that they put in the

63 late on thru 1974. Any leads on where I might order this part from? Thanx- lib
Reply to
lib

I haven't used them, but you might try these vendors:

D & L Transmission (NY) 631-351-4837 Ed Hartnett (PA) 610-623-9381 BTW, I think some of the parts are interchangeable between T-10 and Muncie, but I can't tell you if the part you want is one of them.

Reply to
WayneC