need recommendations for C5 Brake pads

I'm changing front brake pads what should i use?

New ones? Seriously, you need to offer a reason you don't want OEM. Way you drive, where you drive, cost considerations, dust considerations, noise?
vam wrote:

Bob I wrote:

and, your tolerance for accelerated rotor wear (which you can factor into Bob's "cost" category)

-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 6-spd e-blu coupe

> New ones? Seriously, you need to offer a reason you don't want OEM. Way
> you drive, where you drive, cost considerations, dust considerations,

Ok, I'll bite. I drive agressively. On highway and paved county roads. Cost is not a consideration. Brake dust is ugly, but acceptable. But I hate the low speed squeal of factory brake pads on my '04 Z06. Any alternatives?
Ed
Here's day old discussion http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t 52192
Bob I wrote:

Er' make that month old discussion.

Thanks for the link. This is the info I've been wanting.
Ed

http://www.vbandp.com/detail.aspx?IDW1 great set up, stops fantastic and plenty of dust no squeaks
kickstart