need some used Goodyear EMTs?

I put a pair of them from my C5 up on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 24888584&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
with a starting bid of $50 for two of them. To my surprise, no one's interested. These have 4/32" of tread left.
Clayton E. Cramer

starting bid of $50 for two of them. To my surprise, no one's

you mean 1/8th of an inch? sheesh and no one wants 'em ? who'd a thunk it pay the disposal fee or donate then to a nursery school that needs a tire swing and get a big tax deduction
kickstart

The rears do wear out much faster than the fronts. It seems it's an aweful waste to replace all four but I bet everyone does end up throwing away two perfectly good front tires like I do. This time I tried just replacing the rears, then the fronts. But that has added the expense and time of an alighnment and the trouble of taking it in every time two wheels are replaced, and IMO it doesn't feel quite right. I'll not do that again. I WOULD be inclined to go with the tire company who would design the rear tires with more tread on the rears, and would be willing to pay a premium for it.
--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht. =^..^=
Unless you are Drift Racing the fronts wear much faster than the rears. Generally 2 sets of fronts to 1 set of rears......LOL
Steve Horrillo wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler