New 06 C6's for sale !!!!

Anyone lookin for a new Corvette I have them in stock . Please get a hold of me toll free 1-888-460-6910 this Matt Hardin !

Check out kerbeck vette They advertise $4500 off all the time 5K off verts
Has anybody noticed that there has been no response now that we have said what kind of price we would like???
--