New '07 3LT w/auto, alum wheels 46k

Any hope getting a dealer to this price?
SO

I'd say yes, or close to it, if you want a coupe and you're flexible on the color.
A guy in my local club told me he got his 07 coupe with the nav system for 47K. Note - I did not see the invoice!
I just got a convertible with 3LT and Z51 but it was quite a bit more. I really wanted the Atomic Orange with power top and Bose sound, so I was willing to spend a bit more to get the right car.
tbone

I thin you better look into a 2LT or a 1LT for 46k
I got my new 1LT 2006 Coupe (in 2006) for $39,995 plus tax . But had to fly from Illinois to Michigan to get it. I didnt mind the 5 hour road trip back home.
Right! I flew from Philly to Indianapolis, and drove back the 12 hours - with a smile on my face the whole way! :-D
tbone