New '76 Vette owner. Hello group!

Just thought I would say hello to everyone here. I am a proud owner of a 1976 Stingray that I just picked up this weekend. It seems like the community of Corvette owners is a helpful and tight-knit group, and I
am happy to now be a part of it! Hopefully over time i'll come to be an accepted member of this group.
Hopefully i will be talking with you all soon!
Brian

Welcome to the brotherhood. Be sure to visit the C3 section at CorvetteForum.com too!
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 speed (both tops)

Hey, you own a Corvette, a computer, and can type, what else is there to being a part of this new group? ;-)
As far as being a tight knit group you'll find a few stitches have been or will be dropped every now and then.
Enjoy the illness!!
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Hi, and welcome aboard!
Brian Penzone wrote:

Brian, you are already welcome. this is a open forum where you can get some excellent information from some very knowledgeable folks.
g'day to ya !
--
"Key"
=====

Welcome to the Corvette "World"... As others have mentioned this NG and the C3 groups over on the Corvette Forum (www.corvetteforum.com) or the C3 Registry Forums at (www.C3VR.com) are the places great places to gather both info and suggestions ... I hate to say this but I "have" to check each site Every Day sometimes a couple of times every day... Darn Computers !
Enjoy the car by driving it... if something breaks then enjoy the car by fixing it...These cars are easy to work on..and a blast to drive...
Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes... All driven, all enjoyed, all well cared for, and all put smiles on my face..snd when you throw in the friendships I have developed over the years with other "Corvette" people...I honestly can not ask for more... I wish you the same..