NEW CLUB! Velocity Corvette Club - Houston, TX

There is a new Corvette club in Houston! Velocity Corvette Club is opening its doors Saturday, August 19th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for all Corvette owners to come and check out the facility. We are the
only Corvette Club in Houston that has our own shop/clubhouse that members can use. Our facility features a 2 post Mohawk Assymetrical Lift and Craftsman tools.
We are located at: 5023 Addicks Satsuma Suite K Houston, TX 77084 Phone# 281-550-1924
It is in an office warehouse building off of HWY 6. Addicks Satsuma is north of I-10 about halfway to 290.
Velocity Corvette Club is like a country club for Corvette owners so if you are looking to join or would just like to come and visit we will see you there.
www.velocitycorvette.com

http://www.idavette.net/clubs.htm
--
"Key"