New Corvette Website

Hi, Just wanted to pass along a link to a Corvette website I just finished I think you will find something that interests you here: If you have a link that you feel should be on this site E-mail me the
link, >>>>> I'm trying to provide a "One Stop Site" for Corvette links and information and help.......... http://www.corvettehacks.com / Thanks Bill
Bill, Thanks for this info. Ill take a look. Im just kinda surprised you couldnt come up with a more dignified name for your site though !
I noticed when i hit your 'Forums' button, it sends me right into CorvetteForum.com ! Do u think youre stretching it a bit by saying its a 'new' Website ?!