New Gas Tank for 1978 Corvette?

The original gas tank that came with my 78 Vette lasted for twenty years. In the last eight years, I have installed two used gas tanks purchased from
a salvage dealer. The stain on my garage floor and the smell in the air tell me it is time once again for another tank. I have looked but cannot find a source for a replacement.
Can someone please tell me where I might purchase a new not used gas tank for my 78 Vette?
TIA!
BigGuy wrote:

Maybe a 77 tank might fit? ... http://tinyurl.com/gn3fq This vendor shows a 78 tank ("special order") ... http://tinyurl.com/e9ple

Thank you for the vendor info!
I had to replace one on my 1972. I got it at Auto Zone.

On my '75 the rubber fuel line that connects fuel return to steel line above the tank had rotted and needed replacement. This caused gas to be pumped all over the back of the car. I spotted drips on the cement. Didn't need a new tank just replacement of these rubber connector lines. Had to drop the tank to get to them though. Good luck.

This is a good thought. The '75 and up tanks have a rubber bladder in them originally. So even if the tank rusts through, the gas should not leak. The usual problem with the bladder is it falls out of shape, so that you begin to be able to put in less gas, like if you have a 24 gallon tank, you begin to get no more than 23, then 21, or less.
Check the hoses, they are a common problem.

Which raises the question of whether ethanol gas will attack the bladder in a Vette. Many aircraft have a bladder liner in the fuel tanks and the owners are quite careful not to use any fuel containing ethanol because of problems with the ethanol attacking the bladders (and other parts).
YMMV