new outer door window seals

My '88 C4 looked pretty snappy except for the ratty door window seals. They were brittle and broken. I ordered a pair of replacements from Zip Corvette
Parts: http://www.zip-products.com/Zip/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=WS%2D4557 It was money well spent! It took me about an hour or so to change them out and it makes the car look years newer. Here's an after pic:
http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/88vette_weatherstrip_1.jpg
$80. (including shipping) and they fit just like new.
walt '88 conv
ps. CorvetteMagazine has a "How To" page on the process: http://www.corvettemagazine.com/2001/october/window/win-1.asp
wallster wrote:

Thanks for the post. Seals have been on the shelf for a couple of months now. Incidentally, the local Corvette shop wants $ 150 per door to do the job.
-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe
walt '88 conv
Yepper I have done mine also. But I broke a clip off of one of the new ones... They were extremely brittle, and ZIP sent me another set with no question.
wallster wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler