New Owner 2001 Convertible Corvette

Hi Everyone,

Just bought a 2001 Convertible Corvette....Magnetic Red Metallic....Paid $25,500.00 CDN...has 90,000 miles....

I've tried to get a better price, but was impossible...

My question is the headlight dosent close....is there a switch somewhere ????.....it was working well and then....not working after I turned them off when the car was not running.....any tips you may have will be appreciate....

Reply to
petercash

There is no normal reason for them to stay up. They go up and down automatically.

Reply to
Tom Scales