new parts for '75

Hi all, Need some new parts for the '75 that include a radiator, support corner-cushions, throttle cable, and maybe even the foam seals that direct
the air into the fan shroud. Eckler's seems to be the least expensive except for the radiator which is cheaper from one of the local parts chain stores. Anyone have any experiences with these items. i.e.. = GM wants $104 for a reproduction throttle cable while Eckler's repro. is around $59. Mid America, and Paragon prices are also higher. TIA

I buy stuff from Eckler's all the time, but I've never thought of my car as an NCRS project. I do keep original stuff I've replaced, like the exhaust, the Bose, etc. just in case. The only part I bought from GM that I can remember was the optispark, which I got from gmpartsdirect.com.
YMMV.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:30:37 GMT, "W Moore"

Their catalog alone is a must have even if you use it for nothing except reference
The illustrations are great .... no shirts,no hats, no nothing... but parts....
Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Converts 76 & 79 Coupes