New Vette for less than sticker?

Still looking around and it seems that the best you can do on a new Vette is MSRP. The new Vette is exempt from every incentive program being offered by
GM. Just too hot I guess, too bad! I'd like to get the base coup, but was hoping to get one close to invoice. May be a year or two until they start to come down.
Unless you know someone at a Dealership, i think you are probably correct in what you say.
OR unless you're interested in buying a Hot Wheels Vet like dimwit fundy moron dave at K-Mart
I don't remember Corvette ever being eligible for any of the incentives GM has ever offered. I guess when it's one of their truly profitable platforms, they don't feel they need to get rid of them cheap. :(
Rob

If they charge MSRP consistently it might not be a bad thing. Depends on what kind of residual value the Vete will have after three to four years. If it maintains it's value as well as a BMW, might be better off leasing one every few years??
Jack

I got my 04, C5 last October for $1100 under invoice and also got 0% financing. No, you won't see that on a C6, but they are doing the employee discount on them. TF

There not offering them with the employee discount. If you look on their website you will see the Corvette is exempt or I would have bought one.

My C6 MSRP was 53365 Paid 49445 in October.
Under MSRp is out there. You just gotta look.
Where did you get the car?

http://www.frontierchevrolet.net/en_US /

Oh yeah, if you call them, tell them their favorite Corvette buyer has sent them business. They'll get a kick out of that one. They did treat me very good. TF

How about the 0 % rate loan in 2003?
give Monica a call at maxie price Chevy in Georgia. Hard to beat her prices anywhere inthe U.S. or send an email to her at snipped-for-privacy@maxieprice.com
I bought my '04 last year with several incentives and 0% financing.

I bought my Le Mans Blue Met C6 for $44,22.00 at Munday Chevy in Houston, I ordered it on Mar 12 and it came in on Apr 14th and even at that time GM was offering a $1000.00 Rebate. So while they are not offering the Employee discount on the vette, I still think they are not selling as good as they claim they are, or a good as they thought they would. the Sticker on my Baby was around $51,300.00 just my 2 cents

Wow, that's really good. Looks like you got it below invoice. I'm just looking at the basic model and about the only option I might want is a automatic (not decided). I'm taking my time an looking around hoping they will come down. I live in Corpus Christi and could drive to Houston to pick up a new Vette. :-) Maybe I'll drip an email to Monday Chevy and see what they say.
Thanks, Jack

"Key"