new wheels

after new set of tires on the 94 , its appears that my loss of airpressue is due to slow leak in wheels. Im exploring my options. One being new rims
(aftermarket) Since these rims will not have the tire pressure units. what is the work around?
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
RS wrote:

so they're transferable?
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
RS wrote:

Just take them off the old wheels and put them on the new ones.