Nick in Time

: 7bit
My neighbor was backing out of her driveway; when she went forward, and nicked my '04 vette. It has a slight crease on the corner. Can that be
fixed without replacing the rear end? If you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't be able to tell.
However, they are moving and I want to fix it; if, it is going to be a problem.
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
My neighbor was backing out of her driveway; when she went forward, and nicked my '04 vette. It has a slight crease on the corner. Can that be fixed without replacing the rear end? If you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't be able to tell.
However, they are moving and I want to fix it; if, it is going to be a problem.
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
You can fix it but you didn't say if it cut/cracked the bumper cover. If so it can be plastic welded and repainted. Same with a deep cut. Depending on the color most can be blended in to match it, exceptions are silver and light colored high metallic. Get an estimate from a good shop and do it now, you won't believe the cost.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51